Economic Foundations and Applications of Risk (Summer 2016)
- Update August 12th: Your exams have been graded and results have been transferred to ISC. I guess they should be visible in your LSF profile early next week.
- There will be the opportunity to review your exam (Klausureinsicht) on August 31st, at 3PM (Room: tba). If you wish to review your exam please send me an e-mail (to firstname.lastname@example.org) until August 28th the latest.
- Course type: Master's level course, lecture and tutorial
- Time slot 1: Monday, 14:00-16:00, (HGB, A 017)
- Starting date: April 18th, 2016
- Ending date: July 11th, 2016
- Time slot 2: Wednesday, 14:00-16:00, (HGB, B 015)
- Starting date: April 13th, 2016
- Ending date: July 13th, 2016
- Final exam: July 27th, 2016, 14:00-16:00, (HGB, D 209)
- Course outline
- Lecture slides